Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many eco-friendly bags of Platinum 1 Premium Grass-Fed Protein can I order?
To avoid disappointment, you’re going to need to act right away. We only have a limited supply of our heavily discounted bags available, and once they’re sold out, we’ll be selling Platinum 1 at the regular price (
$79 per bag). Considering there is no limit on the number of eco-friendly bags you can order, it makes sense to stock up today so you have enough to last you for continued use and the best results. As always, you’re completely protected by our 1-YEAR Money-Back Guarantee.
Q: How long will today's special pricing be available?
We are unable to guarantee this special pricing beyond today. Because Platinum 1 is flat-out, hands-down the purest, cleanest protein, it truly will sell out fast at these prices. With that in mind, it’s best to act quickly to take advantage of this limited-time offer and opportunity to enjoy this delicious, best-in-class, cold-processed, hydrolyzed grass-fed whey protein.
Q: What are the Nutrition Facts and Ingredients used in the formula?
Q: What is the typical amino acid profile in a serving of Platinum 1?
Q: What specifically makes Platinum 1 the BEST whey protein on the planet?
That's a great question, and we truly believe Platinum 1 sets the bar as the cleanest, purest, and best-in-class protein, and here’s why you can (and will) feel ULTRA good about nourishing your body with Platinum 1:
- The whey protein in Platinum 1 comes from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows, making Platinum 1 the FIRST hydrolyzed grass-fed whey protein in the world. There’s literally nothing like it and no competitors. And because there’s NO added junk, Platinum 1 also stakes its claim as the best NATURAL hydrolyzed whey protein.
- We start with the cleanest, purest, most expensive form of protein: Whey protein isolate. Our whey protein isolate is the BEST SOURCE of essential amino acids (over 11.8 grams per serving), BCAAs (over 5.5 grams), and leucine (2.7 grams), which are critical for promoting calorie-burning muscle growth, strength, recovery, and healthy aging.
- Ultra-clean also means that Platinum 1 has ZERO added junk, which means:
- NO artificial growth hormones (rBST or rBGH) or antibiotics
- NO soy whatsoever—NO soy protein and NO soy lecithin
- NO GMOs—no GMO ingredients and NO GMO grains fed to the cows
- NO added sugars, maltodextrin, or crappy carbs
- NO gluten
- NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives added
- Our whey protein isolate is ultra-carefully processed. Platinum 1 is cold processed using a cross-flow microfiltration, multi-step purification process, which prevents the delicate proteins from being denatured and preserves key muscle-building and immune-boosting protein fractions and bioactives (such as immunoglobulins, β-lactoglobulin, α-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptide, and more!) while removing carbs, fats, lactose, and cholesterol. This special NO-HEAT process yields the most ultra-dense source of protein imaginable:
- 25 grams of high-quality, rapidly- and easily-digesting protein, including OVER 11.8 grams of essential amino acids, OVER 5.5 grams of BCAAs, and 2.7 grams of leucine per serving
- Only 120 calories
- VERY-low-carb (1 gram or less)
- VERY-low-lactose (less than ½ gram)
- All that means: MAXIMUM PROTEIN and minimum calories and carbs
- But this isn’t just any whey protein isolate—it’s hydrolyzed whey and ONLY hydrolyzed whey (no “window dressing” or “fairy dusting”). That means it’s enzymatically broken down into smaller components. In other words, hydrolyzed whey is “pre-digested” protein, that means it is ultra-fast-acting and ultra-digestible. While we could have stopped there, we added the natural digestive enzyme blend ProHydrolase®, which supports the body’s natural digestion of protein and helps optimize protein utilization and minimize digestive discomfort.
- Platinum 1 is humanely sourced from happy, healthy, pasture-raised cows treated compassionately, ethically, and cruelty free.
- Perhaps best of all, Platinum 1 tastes phenomenal, and we’re sure that you’ll fall in love with the dessert-like flavors with your first taste.
Simply put, Platinum 1 is the ULTRA-premium protein. There is no other protein like it. We truly believe Platinum 1 is the best protein on the planet. It’s what we set out to create, and it’s what we achieved. After all, you deserve the best. You deserve Platinum 1. This is YOUR protein.
Q: How do I use Platinum 1?
Experiencing the ultra-pure, ultra-delicious Platinum 1 difference is simple! Just add 2 scoops to 8 ounces of water, milk, coffee, or your favorite beverage and mix until smooth.* You can also add to yogurt, oatmeal, pancake mix, or any recipe.
*The natural digestive enzyme blend ProHydrolase® begins working when blended with liquid and may cause bitterness over time. This does not occur when using Platinum 1 in baking.
Q: When is the best time to use Platinum 1?
Platinum 1 is intended to help you optimize your protein intake and support your health and fitness goals, and along those lines, you can use Platinum 1 any time to help you meet your targeted protein intake. Because of it is an ultra-fast-acting protein, Platinum 1 is an especially ideal protein to use before and after exercise, and because it’s so low in calories and carbs and tastes so great, it makes for a perfect snack between meals and in the evening when hunger and cravings come calling.
Q: Can I use Platinum 1 with BioTrust® Low Carb and/or Harvest™ Complete Plant Protein Blend?
Absolutely! You can simply alternate between them (for instance, you can use Low Carb at breakfast and Platinum 1 as a mid-morning snack). Or, you can use Platinum 1 specifically before and/or after your workouts.
Q: What does “hydrolyzed” mean?
Hydrolyzed means that the whey protein that has undergone “hydrolysis” by proteolytic enzymes. Say what! In other words, hydrolyzed whey protein is enzymatically broken down into smaller components (e.g., di- and tri-peptides). Another way to think of it is that hydrolyzed whey is “pre-digested” protein, and that means it is more rapidly absorbed than intact proteins, which contain longer components (peptides) that have to be digested (hydrolyzed) in the body. Along those lines, hydrolyzed whey is very digestion-friendly.
Q: What is ProHydrolase®?
ProHydrolase® is a natural digestive enzyme blend that has been shown in clinical studies to enhance protein breakdown and increase the availability of amino acids (the “building blocks” of protein). In other words, ProHydrolase® supports the body’s natural ability to digest protein and helps optimize protein utilization and minimize digestive discomfort. Together, the synergy of hydrolyzed whey plus ProHyrdolase® plus the body’s natural digestive processes adds up to ultra-easily and ultra-rapidly digesting protein.
Q: Does Platinum 1 taste good?
When developing Platinum 1, we knew that we had already set the bar for amazing taste incredibly high with our other protein supplements, BioTrust® Low Carb and Harvest Complete Plant Protein Blend. So, of course we had to make sure Platinum 1 upheld our absolutely delicious standards. When you experience the delicious, smooth, and creamy dessert-like flavors of Platinum 1 for yourself, don’t be surprised if you have the same reaction we have gotten from so many folks trying it for the first time… “Platinum 1 is awesome! Are you SURE it’s healthy and only has 120 calories? I guess it’s true…you CAN have your cake and ice cream too!”
That said, remember that you’re completely protected by our one-year money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll cheerfully refund even empty bags. We encourage you to give it a try, and of course, we’d love to hear your feedback.
Q: How many servings are in a bag of Platinum 1?
Each eco-friendly bag of Platinum 1 provides 20 creamy and delicious two-scoop servings, each of which provides 25 grams of ultra-pure, grass-fed hydrolyzed whey protein.
Q: Does Platinum 1 contain lactose?
Platinum 1 contains a MINIMAL amount of lactose (less than ½ gram per serving). Don’t be fooled by competitors who advertise no lactose. Federal guidelines do not require that you declare the amount if it’s less than ½ gram (like Platinum 1 is); however, ALL whey protein supplements contain some lactose, even if it is an insignificant amount. Of course, if you have any concerns about consuming a lactose-containing product, you should consult with your physician before using Platinum 1.
Q: Are there any allergy concerns with this product?
Platinum 1 contains milk (whey) and is manufactured in a facility that also processes eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soy. Platinum 1 contains no added sugar or artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. It is gluten-free, soy-free, and non-GMO. Like every BioTrust product, Platinum 1 is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility and undergoes 3rd party testing to ensure purity, potency, and safety.
Q: Will anything else be sent to me, or billed to me, after I order?
If you order 1 or 3 bags without the monthly subscription, you will only get shipped what you order today and nothing more. However, if you want to try our popular, ultra-convenient, cost-saving Ship-N-Save monthly subscription program, we will send you another regular-sized (1.2 lb), eco-friendly bag for just $49—that’s $30 off the regular price of
$79—PLUS free shipping!
Here’s how our customer-preferred Ship-N-Save program works: If you are head over heels happy with our Platinum 1 Premium Protein, do nothing, and 30 days after your purchase, you will receive another regular-sized (1.2 lb) bag of your chosen flavor at $30 off the regular price—just $49. Plus, you will receive FREE shipping on all future Ship-N-Save shipments. That’s over $35 in savings each month conveniently charged to the form of payment you use today.
With our Ship-N-Save program, there are no hidden fees, you can adjust your ship date, and there’s no obligation. You can cancel your subscription any time by calling or emailing us. Of course, every order is backed by our industry-best 1-YEAR Money Back Guarantee where you can return even empty containers if you're not completely satisfied.
At BioTrust, we live by the Golden Rule, and we promise to treat you to the 5-star customer service that you deserve. We can't wait to earn your trust and help you achieve your dreams and goals!
Q: How will this product be shipped to me and how quickly?
We will ship your order directly to your home or office using a premium carrier such as FedEx or UPS, and customers in the US and Canada can expect their orders within 5 – 7 business days. International orders typically take 8 – 15 business days (plus customs clearance time). Rush shipping is available.
Q: What if this product doesn’t work for me?
While Platinum 1 was designed to fit your lifestyle and exceed your expectations, every order is backed by our industry-best 1-YEAR Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason at all you are unsatisfied with your purchase, just let us know, and we will issue a prompt and courteous refund even on empty bags.